Enjoy these Spring-ready berry muffins that can be a nice addition to breakfast or an easy-pack snack for the afternoon or evening. What better way to welcome Spring than with some fresh berry-filled treats!
Nutrition Facts for One Muffin:
Calories: 151 calories
Carbs: 33 grams
Fat: 1 gram
Protein: 4 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
- Excellent source of fiber! Dietary fiber promotes healthy digestion, increases satiety, and the nutrient-dense profile will support overall health, this recipe has over 6g per serving!
- Tip: Top with nuts and seeds to increase the healthy fat content and add more protein
- Tip: Pair muffins with your favorite Greek yogurt for breakfast to increase the protein content and add probiotics to support a healthy gut! Happy gut = Healthy YOU!
- Looking for no added sugar? Feel free to omit the brown sugar!
- Looking for extra sweetness, sprinkle with turbinado sugar before placing the pan in the oven.
Written By: Francine Hoffman, CSCS, NSCA-CPT