Terms and Conditions
- Weight loss will vary for each client based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level, and commitment to their plan.
- Power Portions™ is a healthy gourmet food delivery service. We do not guarantee weight loss.
All programs purchased with a promotional rate, and cancelled prior to the completion of the program, are subject to be charged the non-promotional (regular price) price for days delivered.
- The Power Portions™ Program is not offered or intended to treat, mitigate or cure any type of disease, sickness or weight problem and should not be used as a substitute for sound medical advice.
- You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss program. You should discuss your continued participation in the Power Portions™ Program with your physician and keep your physician informed of any changes in your physical condition while on the program.
- Power Portions™ shall not be responsible or liable under any circumstances for any illness or health problem that may result from the consumption of its prepared foods, meals or other products.
- If you have a life-threatening allergy please refrain from ordering any Power Portions™ Programs.
- Power Portions™ only accommodates Shellfish Allergies on all nationwide programs.
- Power Portions™ meals are produced in a facility that also handles eggs, seafood, gluten, dairy, soy, shellfish, nuts, or tree nuts.
Weekly Order Deadlines
- Meals are prepared to order and delivered fresh once weekly. Power Portions™ has one (1) weekly order deadline: Thursday at 12:00 pm CST. This weekly order deadline applies to all orders, program changes, shipment stops, suspensions, and cancellations.
- To make any changes to a Monday delivery or pick-up, contact us no later than 12pm CST the Thursday preceding delivery or pick-up.
- Due to Power Portions™ sourcing the freshest ingredients and premium proteins and utilizing a systematic packaging program, we are not able to accept ANY suspensions of your delivery or pick-up after the Weekly Order Deadline.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellation requests must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and time stamped prior to the Weekly Order Deadline in order to be accepted. A cancellation confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within one business day of your request.
- Canceling BEFORE the Start of Meal Delivery
- You, the customer, may cancel this order, without any penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the second business day following the date your order was placed, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and government holidays.
- Canceling BEFORE the Start of Meal Delivery
- Cancellation requests will only be accommodated when submitted within our weekly Order Deadlines. Any cancellation or order change requests made after the Weekly Order Deadline will not be accommodated.
- We cannot accommodate any cancellations or order change requests after your meals have been prepared and or sent out for delivery . Any refusal of deliveries after leaving Power Portions™, will be at your sole risk and expense.
- Any meal credits, complimentary meals or days, any and all other refunds or partial refunds will be issued as a credit to your Power Portions™ account to be used for future purchases. You will not be able to redeem any complimentary days or meal/day credits back to your account as a monetary value.
- Reimbursement for your cancelled order is subject to proration of any meals received prior to the cancellation notice. Please allow 10-14 days for your refund to be credited to you.
You, the customer, may place a maximum two week hold on your subscription, without any penalty or obligation, if requested by the Weekly Order Deadline. If after two weeks you have not removed your hold, you will be charged one week worth of meals. If in the case your hold has not been placed by the Weekly Order deadline, you will be charged for that week worth of meals. This is due to the fact that it would be too late to cancel the following week’s preparations and deliveries.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
- Power Portions™ ships all nationally delivered programs via FedEx™ and LSO®, selected for their excellent reputation and reliable delivery record. Power Portions™ products, as fresh or fresh-frozen, are perishable and require refrigeration no later than the night of receipt.
- Occasionally, and entirely outside of Power Portion’s™ control, FedEx and LSO may not deliver packages on time and/or packages may get damaged during transit. Power Portions™ guarantees that packages will be shipped out on time and in excellent condition and as such cannot be held responsible for the delivery service failures in the rare event that FedEx does not deliver a package on-time or damages the package during transit, (whether due to negligence or acts of nature). As a courtesy to our clients, we will file a claim with FedEx and LSO on your behalf. (Claims value maximums are $100.) In the event of delivery failures due to weather conditions, no claims can be made, either to Power Portions™ or FedEx and LSO. Similarly, any claim for a lost, stolen, missing and/or damaged shipment is against FedEx and LSO and is not the responsibility of Power Portions™, its officers, members and employees.
- Please note that FedEx and LSO will leave your package at your door if you are not home (unless FedEx and LSO determines that the shipment might be further damaged or stolen). Power Portions™ will work on your behalf regarding all FedEx and LSO claims due to damaged meals, undelivered packages, acts of nature, or any negligence on the part of FedEx and LSO. Power Portions™ assumes no liability for incorrect shipping information provided by the customer.
- Power Portions™ may not be held liable for food that is stolen, lost, or not arriving on time. We will only replace items if it is our fault.
Changes to this Agreement and Waivers
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Power Portions™. Neither party shall be bound by any conditions, definitions, warranties or representations with respect to any other terms or conditions except as expressly provided in these written Terms.
We may occasionally change these Terms, and any such modifications will become effective once they are posted to the site. Each time you place an order, you affirm your acceptance of the then-current Terms. It is your sole responsibility to check the Power Portions™ site from time to time to view any such changes to the Terms.